|Monday||Global Social Club||5pm-7pm||YPC, The Hummingbird Project & Pathways to Independence|
|Tuesday||Allsorts Drop-in||5pm-9pm||Allsorts Youth Project|
The ART of Being
The Power Group
|Young Carers Project
|Friday||TAG / Transformers||4pm-7pm||Allsorts Youth Project|
|Monthly - please contact us for details||YPC Parents Group|
Allsorts Parents Group
Allsorts Kid's Group
Allsorts Youth Project
Allsorts Youth Project
The Young People’s Centre is a safe space for young people to come and relax, chat to people and access good food, activities, counselling, life coaching, information and support for overall health and well-being.
- Information, advice and guidance on a range of issues
- Low-cost counselling and life coaching service
- Activities and workshops
- Safe space
- Sexual Health services (C-Cards, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and pregnancy testing)
- Food available
- Internet access
- General support
🎥 B.fest Film Festival Submissions Open for 13-19years 🎬
Are you a young film maker? Would you like an opportunity to have your films shown at Dukes at the Komedia as part of B.fest? And get feedback from film industry professionals and your audience?
Categories: Animation, Documentary, Short Film, Student Short Film
In order to be considered, all films must:
1) be made by persons 13yrs-19 yrs old,
2) be under 10 minutes (including titles and credits),
3) be made from original photo or video footage (video you shot yourself) or material you have permission to use,
4) have original music or music you have permission from the artist to use,
5) be in English or with English subtitles,
6) have an high-quality mp4 version of the film available.
IN ORDER TO BE SELECTED, you must provide a downloadable HD video file in mp4 video format shared on WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org by 07.05.18.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR FILM, you are agreeing to the following:
1. You give permission for your film to be a part of the B.fest Film Festival which will screen and share your film and filmmaking abilities to a wider audience through social media platforms and festival screenings.
2. You give permission for your film to be screened at the Komedia Cinema, Brighton during B.fest if it is selected as an audience favourite.
3. You give B.fest permission to use your film on it's festivals promotions platforms.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about these conditions. ... See MoreSee Less
Be a digital marketing apprentice!
www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/content/jobs/council-jobs/job-details?id=QLCFK026203F3VBQB8N8MQW8P&nPost... ... See MoreSee Less
/ / / A R T S E S S I O N / / /
/ / / / T O M O R R O W / / / /
/ / / / / / Y P C @ 6.30 / / / / / ... See MoreSee Less
YOUTH WORKERS!! Please share on your own profiles! Ta.
Text our #ChatHealth service if you are aged 11-19 years old looking for confidential advice and support in #Brighton and #Hove
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNG443PEUQA ... See MoreSee Less
We opening the Young People's Centre from 12-3 on Christmas Day. Please let any young person who might like to join us know. Anyone under 21 welcome. Xxx
"Word of the day: “midwinter” - the day of shortest sunlight, when the sun reaches its lowest maximum height in the sky, & after which the light begins its slow climb back. The winter solstice; the year’s true turn; my day of most hope." Robert Macfarlane ... See MoreSee Less
We have been at Burning of the Clocks with our Global Social Club and the Young People's Centre. Burning of the Clock marks the darkest day of the year. It's a day that reminds us that tomorrow can be...
Somewhere in here are the YPC - Young Peoples Centre - Brighton Global Social Club - Brighton Elaine Hummingbird Cathryn Ypc and The Trust for Developing Communities - Happy Winter Solstice! and THANK-YOU Same Sky ... See MoreSee Less
funny. and useful. ... See MoreSee Less
These 9 life lessons from comedian Tim Minchin will make you laugh -- and learn Source: The University of Western Australia
/ / / T O N I G H T / / T O N I G H T / / T O N I G H T / / / ... See MoreSee Less
We are delighted and honoured to be invited along to the Tru Thoughts 18th #birthdayparty at Brighton Dome this Wednesday. Flipping things on their head, Tru Thoughts's #birthdaypresent TO US, is the opportunity to raise some money to support young people across #Brighton and #Hove it's really simple...you just text TTYP18 £3 to 70070 or stick some change in a bucket!
Or you can text TTYP18 £5 or TTYP18 £10 if you want! ... See MoreSee Less
Stopober - how are you doing? ... See MoreSee Less
/ / / / A R T S E S S I O N / / / /
E V E R Y W E D N E S D A Y
/ / / / / / / / 6.30-8.30 / / / / / / / /
aimed at young people 18-25 years who are at risk of or self harm or suicide...
message Ben Young or phone the YPC for more details or just turn up! if you need a bit of support to get here or would like to meet with someone before coming we can make that happen. ... See MoreSee Less
ART! Happening now! Come along! ... See MoreSee Less