Life Coaching/ 1:1 Support
- Are you achieving your full potential?
- Is your life where you want it to be?
- Do you sometimes feel unhappy, unfulfilled, lost, anxious, stuck?
- Are there things you would like to do but you don’t have the confidence to try them?
- Do you want things to be different?
- Challenging you to change the things you want to.
- Showing you different techniques and tools to give you control of your thoughts and actions.
- Raising your awareness and giving you the ability to act.
- Confronting and changing your fears and anxieties.
- Helping you set clear and achievable goals.
- Increasing your confidence and self esteem.
- Finding solutions and moving forwards.
What young people say about Lifecoaching:
- ..the sessions have really helped me as I am starting to learn how to apply the positive thinking to other areas of my life and I can see the difference. I definitely prefer being a positive person!
- I really enjoyed the Lifecoaching sessions. I felt as though I was being listened to and valued. It gave me confidence in my decision making.
- Lifecoaching sessions can make a huge change in someone’s life – as they have in mine.
- Quite a lot of change has happened over the past couple of months, but has all been good changes! I am far more happier than where I was …I think I am in a far better place now!
What happens next:
If you are aged 13 – 25 and living in or around Brighton and Hove, you can get 6 free sessions of Lifecoaching at the Young People’s Centre, 69 Ship Street, Brighton, BN1 1AE
Phone or email to arrange a brief chat with our Life coach and find out more.
Sexual Health Services Provided @ YPC
- Sexual Health support (All drop-ins)
- Free condoms & lubricant (All drop-ins)
- Pregnancy testing (All drop-ins)
- Chlamydia testing (All drop-ins)
Our staff can support you through sexual health work – we can provide condoms, pregnancy tests and chlamydia testing. We can advise on relationships and suggest specialist services that may be able to help you.
SWISH is the Brighton & Hove Sexual Health Website.